Thorough cleaning of an indoor environment with eco-friendly cleaning agents can drastically reduce your risks for illness and disease. To learn more about potential dangers and how they affect your quality of life, read the following articles:
- Check out the website for the Vancouver-based David Suzuki Foundation for an article detailing common toxic chemicals found in household cleaners and associated health risks.
- Take a look at this slideshow from MSN.com to learn about the dangers of mold and other hazards lurking in an unkempt home.
- Read this publication to learn just how dangerous household dust can be.
- Learn more about the importance of indoor air quality from the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety.
- Explore this information from The Lung Association to learn about indoor air pollution and its effects on productivity in the workplace.
To learn more about the benefits of professional house and office cleaners, contact Green Apple Home Cleaning at (866) 685-0321.